How do you tie a belt step by step?
- Hold your belt in both hands and place it flat against your belly.
- Pull the belt tight around your body as you cross the sides in the back.
- Pull both ends of the belt back in front of you.
- Cross the right-hand belt over the left-hand belt.
- Feed the side of the belt on top underneath all the layers.
What are karate belt colors?
There are 6 belt colors: white belt, orange belt, blue belt, yellow belt, green belt, brown belt, and black belt. All belts besides the white belt can have dashes to indicate further progress.