- 1 How rare is the judo 50p?
- 2 Which 50p pieces are worth money?
- 3 Which Olympic 50p is worth the most?
- 4 What is the rarest 2012 Olympic 50p coin?
- 5 How much is the Paddington Bear 50p worth?
- 6 What is the rarest 50p coin?
- 7 What 10p is worth money?
- 8 Which Peter Rabbit 50p is valuable?
- 9 Is a Sherlock Holmes 50p worth anything?
- 10 What are the top 10 rarest 50p coins?
- 11 What are the rarest 2 pound coins?
- 12 How much is a full set of Olympic 50ps worth?
- 13 What are 2012 Olympic 50p coins worth?
- 14 Where can I sell rare 50p coins?
- 15 Which Olympic swimming 50p is rare?
How rare is the judo 50p?
The Judo 50p is one of the lowest minted coins in the 2012 Olympics 50p coin collection, a figure of 1.16 million, only about 40,000 more minted than the hardest to find 2012 Olympics coin, the Offside Rule 50p.
Which 50p pieces are worth money?
Top 10 most valuable 50p coins
- Kew Gardens (2009), 210,000.
- Olympic Wrestling (2011), 1,129,500.
- Olympic Football (2011), 1,161,500.
- Olympic Judo (2011), 1,161,500.
- Olympic Triathlon (2011), 1,163,500.
- Peter Rabbit (2018), 1,400,000.
- Flopsy Bunny (2018), 1,400,000.
- Olympic Tennis (2011), 1,454,000.
Which Olympic 50p is worth the most?
According to this, the most valuable of the Olympic designs is the Football coin, which fetched an average of £13.00 over the nine most recent completed eBay sales up to mid-January. This is significantly behind the Kew Gardens 50p coin, which reportedly attracted an average price of £156.00.
What is the rarest 2012 Olympic 50p coin?
It’s a 2009-cast Kew Gardens 50p which is the rarest of all those still in circulation, with just 210,000 of the pieces made by the Mint. Mintage figures show many of the coins made to celebrate the 2012 London Olympics are among the rarest in the country.
How much is the Paddington Bear 50p worth?
In short, the Paddington Bear 50p coins you find in your change are worth about… 50p. But why not put them aside and add them to your 50p collection? The Brilliant Uncirculated coins are being sold by The Royal Mint for £10, and the Silver Proof has a retail price of £60.
What is the rarest 50p coin?
The 50p coin, which entered circulation on October 14 1969, is considered to be the most collectable in Britain today, the Royal Mint has said. But it is the 2009 Kew Gardens 50p design which remains the nation’s rarest coin, with just 210,000 created.
What 10p is worth money?
The rarest 10p coins are currently: B – The James Bond alphabet 10p (2018) coin is worth around £6, making it the most valuable of the alphabet 10p coins. M – Mackintosh (as in the rain coat!) alphabet 10p (2018) coin is worth around £4.50. K – King Arthur 10p coins from the alphabet collection is worth around £4.00.
Which Peter Rabbit 50p is valuable?
There are actually various iterations of the Peter Rabbit 50p coin, and the scarcity varies wildly from version to version. By far the rarest example is the 2018 coin, with a mintage of 1,400,000, which puts it sixth on the Royal Mint’s top 10 rankings alongside the Flopsy Bunny 50p from the same year.
Is a Sherlock Holmes 50p worth anything?
How much is it worth? Collector Value: £1.24 is a mid-point price for Sherlock Holmes 50p coins marked as sold on eBay UK. The price range for a good condition circulated example of this 50p coin is between £1.14 and £1.43. Coin values based on 187 eBay sales selected from data collected 19/01/2021 19:54:28.
What are the top 10 rarest 50p coins?
What are the top 10 rarest and most valuable 50p coins?
- Wrestling – £19.
- Judo – £20.
- Triathlon – £31.
- Tennis – £ 10.
- Pentathlon – £5.
- Shooting – £6.
- Goalball – £17. These coins have recently been sold for as much as £17Credit: PA.
- Sailing – £6. This Sailing 50p shows three boats competing in a raceCredit: Amazon.
What are the rarest 2 pound coins?
The ten most rare £ 2 coins
- Olympic Games Handover to Rio (2012), Mintage: 845,000.
- Olympic Games Handover to London (2008), Mintage: 918,000.
- King James Bible (2011), Mintage: 975,000.
- Olympic Games of 1908 (2008), Mintage: 910,000.
- Mary Rose (2011), Mintage: 1,040,000.
- London Underground logo (2013), Mintage: 1,560,000.
How much is a full set of Olympic 50ps worth?
How much is a full set of Olympic 50p coins worth? Most of the designs sell to collectors for between £1 and £2. (Values for each coin are show on this page). Some of the lower mintage coins, such as Football, Judo, Triathlon and Wrestling can achieve £8 to £15.
What are 2012 Olympic 50p coins worth?
How much are your London 2012 Olympic 50p coins worth six years after the Games?
- Football – £18.50. The football coin is the rarest and most valuable Olympic 50p Credit: EBay.
- Triathlon – £10. The triathlon coin is worth up to £10 on eBayCredit: EBay.
- Wrestling – £13.50.
- Judo – £13.70.
- Tennis – £8.52.
- Handball – £7.50.
Where can I sell rare 50p coins?
eBay can provide a good market place for this, but I’ve found it to be over saturated and buyers are wary of buying fakes. If you can find a coin collector near you, they may offer you a realistic price for your coins, depending on how valuable and rare your 50p coins really are.
Which Olympic swimming 50p is rare?
Rare 2011 Aquatics 50p coin with lines across the face The design was subsequently changed to remove the water lines so that the swimmer’s face is clearly visible. This makes this coin the rarest 50 pence to be released.